Yesterday I decided to have a drink with my partner as we don’t have to be so strict.
This morning I’m feeling it! I don’t think I’m going to do that again for a while. With all the changes I’ve been putting my body through there are many positives that has come from this, no matter what the outcome:
– my partner and I are closer
– if anyone I know has to go through IVF I can tell them things to expect
– my diet has improved and I am looking after myself much better
– I’m not drinking as much, my tolerance has lowered but also my reliance on having a drink when out/with friends
– I know more about my body than I ever have before. I’ve seen inside my womb! How is that for self awareness?
I know I am lucky, the nurses and doctors work tirelessly and not just for me, for everyone who comes in the door. I am incredibly grateful for all their hard work.
There are so many good people out there and so many good things that can come from something that is hard.